The #2381 Service Clog features slip-on ease with a Vibram® sole for enhanced grip and slip resistance. The clog also features a durable waterproof leather upper, which makes this clog ideal for kitchens, medical environments and the service industry - among other uses.
Featuring a Vibram® sole for enhanced grip and a waterproof upper, the #2381 shoe is perfect for the harshest work environments.
- Premium waterproof leather
- Cosmo Recycled material lining
- Antibacterial PU Comfort Air footbed
- Vibram outsole for enhanced grip
- Polyurethane midsole
- XRD® in the heel for supreme shock absorption
- Steel shank
Caring for the leather upper:
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the color or appearance. Apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub it onto the shoe in circular motions.
- Wipe away the residue and again leave to dry.