Experia Green No Show Liner Socks
Recycle. Buy recycled. Repeat.
Discover EXPERIA GREEN, an eco-friendly line of Performance Socks, made from REPREVE, the most trusted branded performance fiber made from recycled materials.
Bringing to you the Experia second skin feeling and the amazing benefit of REPREVE fabric. EXPERIA GREEN keeps feet cool, dry and comfortable. Soft, cotton-like feel with performance comfort. It's the ideal sock for everyday activities including moderate running and fitness.
New Size Chart for a better fitting. Please check it out before ordering.
Experia Green No Show features:
- Silicone at heel to keep sock in place.
- Mesh construction for optimal breathability.
- Arch support to gently hug your foot.
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- No rub toe seam construction to prevent blisters.
- Each pair of Experia Green socks contributes to recycling an average of 4 plastic bottles.
- Fiber content: 75% Recycled Polyester, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
Colors are brighter than they appear in flat image, please reference images of product on model for a more accurate representation of the colors.
Also available in a 3 pair or 6 pair bundle. Check them out!
REPREVE FABRIC: Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now you can do something about it. REPREVE is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE to make a difference.
BUY EXPERIA GREEN NOW, FOR THE GOOD OF TOMORROW.
Due to technical constrains, we were not able to manufacture the Experia Green collection in the USA. The collection is made in Asia with the sock industry's most trusted suppliers.
If this product is out-of-stock in your desired color and size, please send us an email and we'll contact you as soon as we replenish our inventory.