Hoka Women's Anacapa Mid Gore-tex
A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa MID GTX is a gateway to the great outdoors. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails. Why you’ll love it: The Anacapa brings ultimate comfort to everyday explorations.
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Extended heel designed for smooth impact
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
If this product is out-of-stock in your desired color and size, please send us an email and we'll contact you as soon as we replenish our inventory.