Saucony Women's Guide 17
The Ultimate Support Utility Vehicle
Underneath the bold ergonomic design you'll discover a plush, bump-isolating suspension, equipped with new Centerpath Technology, guiding and cushioning your stride like never before. It’s time to discover the road head.
The Guide 17 is your max cushioned everyday running shoe, featuring our exclusive CenterPath Technology. Broader platform, higher sidewalls, and asymmetric profile guides your foot through its entire stride to reduce fatigue and help prevent injury. Much like an ultra-luxe SUV, this one also packs a sleek modern exterior and plush interior, making it equally suited for workouts and daily wear. It's the ultimate Support Utility Vehicle - without being hard to park.
Made for Daily Movement
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- More PWRRUN cushion to absorb road imperfections and reduce fatigue on long road trips
- Dynamic suspension offers smoother transitions with our new Centerpath Technology
- Cruise control engaged with a gentle, rocker geometry that keeps you moving forward smoothly
- Anti-rollerover technology with a wider, more stable chassis
- Advanced safety features go beyond expectations with a 360-degree adaptive fit designed to move with you
- Best for: Daily Run/Workout/Casual Movement
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 6mm (35mm heel/ 29mm forefoot)
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Sustainability: This style is vegan and contains recycled materials
SUPPORT: Max Cushioning
OFFSET: 6mm (35/29mm)
More rebound | Vegan | Recycled materials
Maximum comfort - the PWRRUN+ sockliner coupled with PWRRUN midsole provides a soft feel the moment you step in.
CenterPath Technology - a modern approach to stability focused on comfort and protection.
Stable, smooth strides - broader platform and higher sidewalls cushion and guide your gait.