Veja Dekkan Alveomesh
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane is a film that is heat-bonded to the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement while being very lightweight.
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
- Fabric: Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable insole
- Pull tabs
- Heel support insert and logo V made out of Pebax Rnew
- Jersey lining is made from cotton and recycled polyester
- Recycled vulcanized outsole
- Glued sole made from Amazon rubber and rice waste
- Lace-up closure
- Imported, Brazil