Vionic Women's Tide II
Our classic best-seller with new leather trim and updated tread. The same great fit and arch support for season-after-seaon wear. Tide II features Vio-Motion Support with a fit you've come to love and expect!
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Upper: Leather and Textile or Natural Cork and Textile or Synthetic and Textile.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.